Marketers know that social media is constantly changing, which is why it’s no surprise that the tables have turned in 2021. The habit of social media usage has made a drastic change, so it is vital to know how you can keep up and adapt to it. As a constantly evolving field, social media produces different algorithms, analysis, and platform changes, making it beneficial and challenging simultaneously.
In this article, we will share how you can create social media solutions to sustain and optimize your marketing performance to drive your results and achieve your goals. These tips and techniques will allow you to increase your community, reach, interaction, conversion, and engagement, suitable for the unprecedented changes in 2021:
1. Prioritize Organic Reach
With this year’s tight economic problem, some companies are cutting costs to save up on other operations. If budget is a concern, do not worry since it is the best time to start producing organic posts to increase your organic reach. Remember, quality over quantity is the key. As such, you will want to create a consistent posting frequency and post only the most engaging content because it helps in increasing organic reach.
You can also focus on the trending content format like videos. This year, videos are said to outperform all other forms, so take advantage of this to get your followers’ attention!
2. Try Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing has been a growing trend over the past years, so try to incorporate this approach into your social media approach. Aside from it being trendy, it is also a cost-effective method compared to mainstream advertising, and it can yield great returns on your ad spend.
At the same time, keep in mind that trying influencer marketing is not just picking any famous individual to promote your brand. In fact, you must consider the following factors when looking for an influencer to work with:
- Determine If They Can Bring Value to Your Target Audience: Your influencer must have a noticeable authority in your niche and with followers who are similar to your target audience.
- Consider If They Can Provide Creative Freedom: Keep in mind that influencers know more about what their followers like. As such, allowing them to make their own take on your brand would be beneficial.
- Measure Their Impact: To measure the results of the influencer campaign, start tracking reach, impressions, engagement, and conversions from their previous campaigns.
3. Boost Follower Engagement
The main point of venturing into social media marketing is to create a community where they can talk about your brand. However, creating a community is not enough because you also have to strengthen the engagement. To help you with this, here are several techniques you can use when building your follower engagement:
- Ask Questions: Asking questions to your followers is the most common and effective form of increasing engagement. By asking questions, you can know what they think and like so that you can apply it to your brand’s offering.
- Solve Customer Queries Promptly: Address queries as soon as possible to build trust with your customers and encourage them to interact with you frequently.
- Run Contests: Another way of engaging your customers is through contests, where they can join by simply tweeting with a hashtag, commenting on your post, or sharing your content. You can even give them freebies in return to entice them to join.
4. Experiment with Immersive Content
Social media users are curious, so experimenting with immersive content can also increase your traffic. You also use this approach to test how you can revolutionize your future marketing. Immersive contents that you can try include Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Extended Reality (XR).
5. Maintain a Consistent Brand Voice
Maintaining a consistent brand voice will bring out the personality of your brand. At the same time, it needs to resonate and be engaging with your content. Keeping your brand voice relevant, witty, and impactful will significantly affect your reach and engagement in the long run.
Since social media continues to develop and outside factors greatly affect its change, you need to keep track of the practical approaches to use. By staying updated with the latest trends, you will be able to maximize their benefits that will add up to your social media marketing success.
If you are trying to get ahead of your competitors, then you are in the right place. Varemar is a digital marketing agency in New Jersey that provides web development and social media marketing services to generate revenue for your business. Contact us now and schedule your strategy sessions today!